Saturday, April 9, 2011

Updates and Enchiladas

Lots of stuff has gone on... but then again nothing of note, really. We did have an amazing time yesterday having Cookie and Maranda visit. They brought enchiladas and brownies. I told Cookie I need the recipe. I had never had enchiladas before but I apparently like them. They were warm and filled with red peppers and black olives and cheese and meat and sauce... Yummmm.

I'm officially down to 281.4. That makes 40 pounds total that I have lost since Feb. of 2010 when I moved home and started losing. I'm so ready to be out of the 280's tho. I know it's coming, and soon. !! :)

As you might have been able to tell, Chris's grandpa passed away on April 2. He took it hard but is holding up well. He was a great man and will be missed very much.

I... I don't know what else to add at the moment. Hmm... Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment