Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Slight Changes

So... due to recent discussions, Chris and I won't be getting married when Mom comes to visit. He would like to be more financially stable before we take on that endeavor and I can do nothing but support him in his decision. I refuse to rush him into something that he isn't ready for. So I will once again play the waiting game. It's worth it, I know. I just sometimes feel that I'm destined to have "Patience" as a middle name. I already have two of them, whats one more? I know God has a reason for all the things that happen, and that His plan and His timing are always perfect. And I know that there is something that I'm suppose to learn from all this waiting. Lord, please help to me to see what it is You have for me to learn. I know he loves me, and I know it will happen some day. And when it does, it will be perfect.

In other news, I have 3 days left working at the courtesy desk, then I will be off Saturday and Sunday, and then Monday I will be at work at 7am as Jewelry Coordinator. I'm both nervous and excited. It will be entirely different than anything I have ever done. I just pray that I will have the ability to do what I need to do in order to both perform my job and to attempt to bring peace into the department. There is a ton of drama, from what I've been told, that happens back there. I will have to make sure that I don't get sucked into it. I will have people under me for the first time really. When I worked at Hallmark, I was a keyholder, but that was just making sure that breaks were taken on time and that the drawers were counted and such. But this will be completely different... I know I've been put there for a reason, I just pray that I will be able to have the strength through God to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment