Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Journey...

When I decided I was going to move to Oregon, a 2400 mile/36hour adventure, the first thing that came to mind was "What is my family going to say?" I knew they would be supportive, and they were, but I was so worried that it would break their hearts. Somehow, they knew that it wasn't them I was leaving, I was just...leaving. Close to 4 months of planning and saving later, not knowing I actually had a place to live until hardly 2 weeks before the big move, and nights of crying myself to sleep wondering if I was making the biggest mistake of my life, my car was loaded up and I was ready to go.
Lemme tell ya, the loading was oh so fun... 4 space saver bags, 7 boxes, 6 bags, and a laundry basket later, there was honestly barely room for us to sit in the front seats. But, I had the best traveling partner I could ever as for. Corrine, without a second thought about coming with me, climbed in and said "Let's go!".... And so, we went...

(I'll have to finish this later.. work time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment