Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Just 2 more days...

That has been my mantra this whole day. Just two more days and I have 2 days off. This Friday we are making the trip to Salem so that I can get my taxes done and so we can stop and eat at Willamette Burger Co. ... I have been craving a really good burger for some time. Finally, I will be sated. I will also know if I will have enough money to get myself a new laptop!

Today, like many days, has been a struggle. I love the fact that I work so much. More hours means more money. I just... feel so left out at times. Its not a new feeling. I just... sometimes I just feel the need to express it again. One day it will be better... but for now, it must be what it is. At least when I come home I feel nothing but loved. It makes it worth it.

I saw a couple today... so in love and so into each other... that as they were standing in my line and even while talking to me, they continued to almost make out. Sometimes I can't stand that. But this time, however, it was sweet. I want to be like that. Not afraid to show my affection. Ever.

Just 2 more days...

2 comments:

  1. I love you! I totally am feeling the same thing as far as working all the time and feeling left out... Im in school Monday - Friday 8-4 then I work tues, fri and sat night 7-7... leaves very little time for the ones I love but I know that its only for a season as Im sure it will only be for a season with you as well! So happy you have someone to come home to that only shows you love! I love Chris for that fact! Im glad he treats you like the wonderful woman you are! Love you and Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *deep breath* ... It's only a season ... thank you love. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete