Saturday, February 19, 2011

Today...

A few things to get done today. Have to do some laundry, take the cans and bottles to recycle, make food later. I'm just going to cook some angel hair pasta and put it with an alfredo sauce. Thinking of sticking some bacon in it but I don't know yet. At the moment I'm just waiting for Chris to wake up.

BBQ Bacon Burger w/ fries
Hand Rolled Tater Tots
Yesterday we went to Salem to get my taxes done and stopped at Willamette Burger Co. Yum! That is the half of mine left when I remembered I hadn't taken a picture of it yet. Hehe. And those over there, are the hand rolled tots. That are amazing! We also got to see Tsumaku/James and as always, it was pleasant company. Oh! and I can't forget my table artwork!! ... I suppose you'll just have to tilt your head to the left to see it properly. I'm sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment