Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day Off Number 1

Two days off in a row... really? How'd I get so lucky? Not being one to argue with a good thing, I didn't ask questions. I must say, although today wasn't what I had in mind, not in the least actually, it was productive. I got the laundry done, folded, hung, and all that good stuff. I did dishes twice, once before and once after dinner. Which, by the way, I actually made tonight. Went grocery shopping, mainly for the stuff for dinner, but got a couple other things too. It was burritos, and pretty tasty if I do say so my self. And to top things off, I just got out of the shower. So, I actually get to relax some now. Well, kinda. Still need to clean up the room a little bit more. We seems to have bottles everywhere. Ugh. Oh well. My day today was suppose to be spent with Chris, but some things came up and that didn't work out. Oh well. We'll have another day off together next week. Maybe it will happen then. I mean, I know I see him daily, but doesn't everyone want undivided attention every now and then? *shrug* Yet, some things just can't be helped.

Odd happening today, however. After doing dishes the first time I went into the bathroom and when I looked in the mirror I had a scratch across the top of my chest. Its a straight line and I have no idea what could have caused it. I didn't see it this morning when I woke up and its still there, its for sure a scratch. I kinda thought it might just be a red mark, but the skin is broke ever so slightly. So who knows. Jasmine kinda thinks she has something that follows her, and there are odd noises and happenings in the apartment every now and then, like the stove being on when no one used it that day. But I know God has us in the palm of His hand and that things will be fine. But I swear if thats what scratched me, we're gonna rumble.

I meet his family in roughly two weeks, and they hardly know I exist. I'm nervous. I know I shouldn't be, I mean who doesn't love me, right? HaHa.. yeah. I dunno... I know it will all be alright its just... ugh. I don't like being this way! I don't like being nervous about things. I don't like the unknown. Hmm...

Oh! So I also got an amazing Christmas card in the mail today! I love you, Rena and Alex! And I miss you tons!

I know there was something else that I wanted to chat about but for the life of me I can't think of what it is.. It will come to me I suppose. Gonna try to relax now, but I've been kinda restless today.

No comments:

Post a Comment