Thursday, December 9, 2010

It's that time again..

Those morning hours where I'm awake, but not fully here yet. Don't get me wrong, I love the morning. Its so pretty and makes me feel like I can accomplish anything. There are days where I would love to sleep the day away, but when I do, I just end up feeling like the day could have been so much more. I know, I know... I'm an odd one.

Anyway, on to my life... At this point, the end of this month and January cannot come fast enough. My phone, the piece of crap that I have been dealing with for almost a year, has decided that it doesn't see any reason for me to be able to use the "o" key. Hrmph. I would think that would be for me to decide. So if you get messages from me from my phone, and there are letters missing, just add in an "o" here or there and it should be fine. I promise I have not resorted to "text speak" as it drives me insane. I don't believe that adding all the letters into a word saves you that  much time. So in January, I can upgrade my phone. Yay! Now I just need to decide what kind of phone I want to get and we'll be all set. I just have to suffer until then. Ah well. And at the end of this month, as long as we can fund it, so please say a little prayer, we are going to Cali to visit Chris's family. He will have not seen them in 11? months so he's really looking forward to it. As am I, however I'm quite nervous. We still aren't official and they know I exist but don't know anything else.  And, well, you all know how I am about meeting new people... lol. So, lots of prayers if you please.

I have had a few songs stuck in my head lately, and I'm sure there's reason for each of them. The other day we went to Washington to pick up the copy of the game expansion that he had on reserve from before he moved and went to Blue Cannon. On the way home we were listening to my iPod and the song "The Man I Wanna Be" came on. When it ended he asked what I thought he could do to be a better man, the man that I think he should be. We discussed it a little bit on the rest of the drive home, and yesterday at work I was thinking about it and all I could think of was the new song by Sanctus Real, "Lead Me." So its been stuck in my head for about a day now, and I keep thinking of the back story of it.... lemme see if I can find it, for those that don't have any idea what I'm talking about.

Lead Me: The Story Behind the Song

And for those that haven't heard the song at all....

Sanctus Real "Lead Me"

So today is my day off. Yay! Not that I don't have anything to do, mind you:
-Oil change
-Hang laundry
-Get groceries
-Clean room
-Dishes?
-Call my momma
-Pay insurance, phone, credit card, internet, electric

Sounds like a blast, right? I know.... and somewhere in there I have to find some time to relax. And spend time with Chris before he goes to work tonight. I'm so proud of him. I know he isn't thrilled with his job, but he goes, and works his butt off, and doesn't complain too much. He really, truly is such a good man. <3.

I suppose its time for me to start my day. It's 10:30 over here and I went to bed kinda early last night. I still feel tired but I expect that with it being that time of the month. Ugh. Anyway... loves to you all!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that song! I love you! I miss you girly! I am praying for you and Chris, that everything will work out and that his family will love you (which they will, I just know how it is when in-laws dislike and its not something I want anyone to deal with) and that you will have safe travels! Send me pics along the way! Ohh and dad says there's mountains in southern OR too! SOOOOOO BE SAFE!

    ReplyDelete