Monday, November 22, 2010

Ah Monday...

Here it is again, that first day of the week that usually doesn't effect me too much. Working retail doesn't usually give one the actual weekend sensation so Mondays are no big deal, that is until customers decide to give me their issues that seem to come with Monday. I'm at Courtesy Desk today, and apparently I am to make the rest of the line wait while I go and find the items that a certain customer is wanting to return because she threw away the boxes. Said customer was perfectly fine with finding them for me when I mentioned it, yet was raving "I was just in such shock and disbelief that you would make me do such a thing!" when she returned to the counter. Next time... Keep your boxes. Kthanks. Anyway... Breaks over, back to work I go....
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Well I hope your tuesday was better! PS. We keep our boxes until we are sure we dont want to return the item. Oh and what if I want to return something that i used but hate and bought it last december but it is in the box?? :P

    ReplyDelete