Thursday, November 18, 2010

Amazed...

So... To clarify the other day. I have been reminded how much my friends seem to love me. In the past two months it has been thrown into my face time and time again, and I can't help but smile for it. Examples, you say? Well, first off, my best friend jumped into a car with me and drove 2300 miles on my whim and very little planning. A new friend from work, knowing how much I wanted to be able to play WoW and wanting me to be able to play with her on there, bought me game time because she knew I didn't have the extra for it right now. A friend that I've known for a while, after seriously offering to pay for at least half of a CPU, should I find one that I like, for an early Christmas present has bought and shipped the collectors edition of the newest part of the game to me because he was missing me playing and doesn't want me left out. And then there's the love I feel and am shown on a daily basis. TBC...


*Ahem*

Sorry 'bout the sudden cut off, I was out of break time at work and out of room in the text box on my phone. Hehe. So where was I?

Ah yes, my daily loves... I live with some of the most amazing people I have ever come into contact with. I wake up and go to sleep with a smile on my lips and each new day holds promise and beauty. I'm not saying I don't get frustrated at times and that its all sunshine and rainbows. It isn't. But the way each day begins and ends gives me hope that someday, my life will be just the way I've always dreamed  it would be.
And last, but not least, I have my family, who in all honesty, have always been linked into my circle of friends. I talk to my mom daily and look forward to getting to hear her voice. When she sends me mail, her hand writing makes me cry. But its a good thing... I know that I miss her more than anything but that she's always there for me, no matter how many miles. I also know, and love knowing, that my brother and my dad are always just a text away.


Its the little things day to day that I don't always notice at the time, yet when I do it hits me hard just how much I'm loved. And I'm always amazed by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment